Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Monday!

We are starting the week with a snow day which was not part of my plan.  The good news is that my plan is to run Tuesday/Thursday/Friday anyway, so Monday workouts are a bonus.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I got sucked into the Brazilian Butt Lift infomercial last year AND I ordered it!  As you can probably guess, I never used it, so maybe that will be a part of this cold, rainy, icy snow day.  While I'm  certainly not Brazilian,  I would not mind if my butt looked it it was : )

And speaking of butts, other good news is that my "fanny pack" came.  I really need a cool new term for this thing since we are going to be spending a lot of time together.  Maybe I'll call it the Brazilian Butt Pack (BBP).  But seriously,  it's perfect!  It fits very snug and just enough room for what I need.  Its the Ifitness Ultimate Race Belt II.  I ordered it through Amazon after reading lots of reviews and this was the one that looked the best for me.  It was $33.45, with shipping and PA tax, which is more than what I wanted to spend but I also wanted something that would last.  There is a zipper pouch that will fit my phone tester and pump along with 5 elastic bands that will hold running gels.  I will update on Thursday after I actually run with it.

Here is a pic with my pump clipped and my CGM in the pouch.  My phone fits with the CGM but I needed it to take the picture.  They come in black with lots of different accent color options for the zipper and such.


Bad news of the weekend is that I forgot to pack my CGM for the beach so I'll be working on that this week.  
We made a quick stop at the Under Armor and I left with a few things for running but overall no great finds.  I did get two pairs of shorts for under $8 though...woo hoo!

Now I just need to make sure that school is in session for tomorrow and week will be back on track!  See you on Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment